Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Noah, son of Ben

[Edit] The next fanmix will be a fanmix about the Goblog/ everyone in it
hey  g's I made a pic wanna see? too bad, you don't get a choice!!!!






















That as fun!

OMG I need you to read this ACTUAL thing on Netflix!


Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow 2008PG78 minutes
Years after the Avengers made the ultimate sacrifice while battling the invincible Ultron, their teenage children are ready to pick up they left off.


What the duck is that thing???? I think I may need to watch it...

First I watch an episode of the Animated avengers series that appea------

(Note, I am watching The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 1, Episode 6)

Hang on, is that Robert Downy Jr's voice????

nope.. just some other Iron Man actor

ahahahahahah That title sequence!

"Assemble we are strong" "Never Come undone" "Forever fight as one"

Hang on... The cube!

oAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THOR!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH THOR
AHAHAOAHAAOOAHHAPA THOR!



Oh, Fury is in this too? Wow the movie was quite true to all this avenger stuff...

hahah Antman!

I think that's Black Widow

Wait, that's the ship! That as real too?

That woman just turned into a tiny bee thing...

Hahahahahah Thor is like 19 feet tall...

Oh, Hawkeye, he's wearing Purple!

AHAHAHAHAH ANT MAN? WTF WHY WHY WHY MARVEL WHY???

Iron Man just tried to kill Hawkeye...

It's like the Avengers

Is that Loki? I have no idea...

hee hee, Hawkeye still wearing Purple!

Hahaha The Wasp and Antman! Why? I just don't even...

(The episode ends)

Okay, that was wierd

I guess I'll post it now...

ok kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment