Tuesday, June 26, 2012

bad day at black paul

Hey gs!

Look online
Look online
Limes and lemons you find online
Look online
You find a lime
You wanted a lemon, but you got a lime!

Okay now here is my fanmix with my most recent jamz. Except for it turns out my 50 most recently imported jamz into my itunes composed of four albums, one that is the new MCS album and three The Killers albums that are in no way new to me but I had just put them on my computer. Deciding it would be too much work to go through and find my actual most recent jamz, I made this.

I give you, one more Danny Phantom fanmix. This time featuring Motion City Soundtrack and The Killers.


Bad Idea - Motion City Soundtrack (Danny)
I'd like to tell you all my bad ideas
I hang them with the good to dilute the awful truth
I've been asleep for nearly fifteen years
All dreams I've never had outweigh the life I'm not yet living

 I'm here to tell I'm not okay
And all those things you can never say out loud


Sweet Talk - The Killers (Danny)
Roll down the smoke screen
And open the sky
Let me fly
Man I need a release from this troublesome mind 
Fix my feet when they’re stumbling


My List - The Killers (Danny and Sam)
Let me show you how much I care
Cause sometimes it gets hard
And don’t she know
Don’t give the ghost up just clench your fist


Son of a Gun - Motion City Soundtrack (Tucker)
I wore you down with my slapstick and passion
Tricks of the trade, I'm a lovable knave
 I'm a handful, it's true


Human - The Killers (Danny)
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know is your heart still beating?
Are we human or dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees looking for the answer


Losing Touch - The Killers (Danny and Vlad)
Console me in my darkest hour
Convince me that the truth is always grey
Caress me in your velvet chair
Conceal me from the ghosts you cast away
I'm in no hurry
You go run and tell your friends I'm losing touch
Fill their heads with rumors of impending doom


Neon Tiger - The Killers (Danny)
Run neon tiger there's a price on your head
They'll hunt you down and gut you,
I'll never let them touch you
Away, away, oh, run
I'm begging you neon tiger run



Okay that was nice.

Wow okay so yesterday I was babysitting a nine year old and WOW she is REALLY obsessed with One Direction!!! That was the worst. It was like the whole time she would not shut up about those stupid people and how she was going to marry one of them and she showed me her room and she has like four posters of them and the whole time we had to listen to the One Direction station on Pandora which is not only filled with One Direction which is horrible but also other horrible artists! It was not good! It was like the Internet except we never took a break to talk about any of my fandoms! And I couldn't ignore it and I had to act interested because I didn't want her to hate me!

Goodbye forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment