Tuesday, June 12, 2012

stepbrothers

hey gs.  i think i am going to do some of the fanmixes i missed while i was at bonnaroo!!!! i will start off with the favorite nick show one.

Drake and Josh

I Found A Way - Drake Bell

It's gonna take some time, to re-align
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over your shoulder you know that, I told you
I'll always be pickin' you up when you're down
So just turn around

Soul Man - The Blues Brothers

Listen, I was brought up on a side street
I learned how to love before I could eat
I was educated from good stock
When I start lovin' I just can't stop

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Brothers on a Hotel Bed - Death Cab For Cutie

You may tire of me as our December sun is setting 'cause I'm not who I used to be
No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully disguise the youthful boy below
Who turned your way and saw something he was not looking for
Both a beginning and an end
But now he lives inside someone he does not recognize when he catches his reflection on accident

On the back of a motorbike with your arms outstretched trying to take flight, leaving everything behind
But even at our swiftest speed we couldn't break from the concrete in the city where we still reside
And I have learned that even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea, like navy men,
'Cause now we say goodnight from our own separate sides like brothers on a hotel bed

You And I - Wilco

You and I, we might be strangers
However close we get sometimes
It's like we never met

But you and I, I think we can take it
All the good with the bad
Make something that no one else has but

You and I, you and I

My Apartment's Very Clean Without You - Garfunkel and Oates
 
I work 'til my kitchen is spotless
In hopes that my mind will be thoughtless
I put everything in it's rightful place, it's true
My apartment's very clean without you

man i miss that show. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment