Monday, June 4, 2012

indian meatballs

ahh well i had hoped to make this fanmix longer and do a better job on it but here it is anyways my Supernatural Season 4 Fanmix.  i might improve on it sometime later though because i really like some of the songs i've picked for it already.  i like this new game though it seems like a lot of work and i feel like all my fanmixes are just going to be really mediocre because i don't have much time for each one. oh yeah and on my last post when i copied and pasted i accidentally left out a bunch of my fanmix and i'll paste it back in in just a sec.


Murder In The City - The Avett Brothers
Dean to Sam


If I get murdered in the city
Don't go revengin in my name
One person dead from such is plenty
No need to go get locked away

When I leave your arms

The things that I think of
No need to get overalarmed
I'm comin home

I wonder which brother is better

Which one our parents love the most
I sure did get in lots of trouble
They seemed to let the other go

A tear fell from my father's eyes

I wondered what my dad would say
He said I love you
And I'm proud of you both,
in so many different ways


Like the love that let us share our name
Always remember, there was nothing worth sharing
Like the love that let us share our name


And It Spread - The Avett Brothers
Dean to Sam (About how he had torture souls in Hell)

There was light in the room
Then you left and it was through
Then the frost started in
My toes and fingertips

And it spread into my heart


Then for I don't know how long

I settled in to doing wrong
And as the wind fills the sail
Came the thought to hurt my self

And it spread into my home

And it spread
And it spread into my songs

Well there are no lines

Separating the truth from the lies

Then you came back from space

With a brand new laugh and a different face
You took my hand and held it up
And shot my arm full of love

And it spread

And it spread into the world
And it spread
And it spread into the world


Panic Attack - Dream Theater
Sam in the panic room


Why do I feel so numb
Is it something to do with where I come from
Should this be fight or flight
I don't know why I'm constantly feeling...

Helpless hysteria

A false sense of urgency
Trapped in my phobia
Possessed by anxiety


Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
Another song about Sam in the panic room


When you see yourself in a crowded room
Do your fingers itch are you pistol whipped
Will you step in line or release the glitch
Can you fall asleep with a panic switch


Howl - Florence and the Machine
Sam/Ruby


If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in

You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to

Howl, howl

Howl, howl


and the next fanmix will be a supernatural fanmix that deals with your favorite character besides sam and dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment