Friday, June 8, 2012

dead paul's blood

Hey gs.

There will be no fanmix today.

I repeat: There will be no fanmix today.

I repeat: There will be no fanmix today.

I repeat: There will be no fanmix today.

I repeat: There will be no fanmix today.

I repeat: There will be no fanmix today.

That's the post!

Jk I guess I should say that today was a day...

Also tomorrow is another day.

Oh! Here's a thing I can say. Today I watched Thor and it was awesome! It was much better than The Avengers. Thor is a little guy that I love.

Oh my  the other day I learned that the one avenger who is a woman and is also somewhat annoying is the same annoying woman in We Bought a Zoo. So...that explains it.

Noah here's a friendly reminder to add to your post what the fanmix will be for tomorrow.

See ya, kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment