Wednesday, June 6, 2012

paul house

Hey gs!

Today I had my last day of school and graduation. It's so crazy that I am done with high school.  I never thought this day would come.  It has a really good feel to it.

Okay even though I have seen a couple of episodes, here is my Doctor Who fanmix. It is from the point of view of a companion or something I guess.

Confines of Gravity - PlayRadioPlay!
I want to be an astronaut and get high
Break the barrier of sound into the sky
Just want to be free
From the confines of gravity

Aliens Exist - Blink-182
Dark and scary, ordinary
Explanation, information
Nice to know you, paranoia

Running - No Doubt
Running to the future
With you right by my side
Me, I'm the one you chose
Out of all the people
You wanted me the most

Doctor Doctor - Robert Palmer
Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case of loving you

Adventure - Be Your Own Pet
We are adventuring, we are adventurers
We've been to every place anywhere in the world

The next fanmix will be of your favorite Nickelodeon show! Or just any one I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment