Tuesday, June 5, 2012

the pauls

Hey gs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Gob you definitely added in that bit where you said what the next fanmix would be sometime today. Well too bad for you your plan failed because I was able to whip up this awesome Lucifer fanmix.


Satan - Running Wild
He comes with rage and fire to break, destroys idols and gods
Never gives, your soul he takes, just show them the way to Hell
Satan!

Almost Human - Voltaire
What did I ever do so wrong that you should cast me from grace?
Though I love to rule in Hell here
How I miss the taste of Heaven

A Good Idea at the Time - Ok Go
But you got yourself into your own mess
You know the demon's in the design
A good idea at the time

Adore Adore - Yoav
You can open up a magic box and see me there
Ready or not, here I come, I'm free
I got so many names
Let Lucifer longtail suffice

Behind Blue Eyes - Linp Bizkit
No one knows what its like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man

Lightbringer - Power Symphony
Then I was created
And angel to behold your shining light

No comments:

Post a Comment