Sunday, June 17, 2012

paul blues

Hey gs!

Welp this is another Avengers fanmix, this time in the styling of Fall Out Boy!!!


This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race (Tony)
I am an arms deal
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in

20 Dollar Nosebleed (Thor)
When I look at the man who would be king
The man who would be king
Goes to the desert
The same war his dad rehearsed

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued (Natasha)
We're only liars, but we're the best
We're only good for the latest trend
We're only good cause you can have almost famous friends
Besides, we've got such good fashion sense

Dance Dance (Steve)
She says she's no good with words, but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out
A joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue

From Now On We are Enemies (Thor and Loki)
Heralded as a king before I had a birthday with double digits
Fit the crown to my head but I was only a kid
Yeah I was only a kid
I'm just the man on the balcony singing
Nobody will ever remember me
Rejoice, rejoice and fall to your knees
Lunatic of a god or a god of a lunatic?

I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Clint)
And besides my reputation's on the line
We can fake it for the airwaves
Force our smiles, baby, half dead
From comparing myself to everyone else around me

Hand of God (Bruce)
Hand over my heart
Gun to my head
I swear to God I'm through with this
I am the worst liar I know

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner (Loki)
I keep my jealousy close
Cause it's all mine
And if you say this makes you happy
Then I'm not the only one lying

Sugar We're Going Down (Clint and Natasha)
We're always sleeping in a sleeping for the wrong team
We're going down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet

She's My Winona (Thor)
Hell or glory
I don't want anything in between
Then came a baby boy with long eyelashes
And daddy said "you gotta show the world the thunder"

Save Your Generation  (Phil)
You could save yourself
You could save us all
Go on living
Prove us wrong

Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends (The Avengers)
We only do it for the scars and stories
Not the fame
At least everyone is trying
Everyone is shining


I have a few more questions for Gob now:

1. Wait, you like Iron Man more than Thor?
2. Really?
3. Iron Man?
4. You like Iron Man?
5. More than Thor?
6. Really?
7. Are you sure?
8. Iron Man... huh.
9. Really?

Gob I just have to point out that in listing your favorite characters in Thor you pretty much listed... all of the main characters...

Also you like Loki so you are dead to me.

Wow Hob you know what was crazy is that in my last post I was going to say something about how I wanted it to be winter but then I forgot and then in your post you said that same darn thing that was so crazy.

Ah but I could just really go for some nice night sledding.

No comments:

Post a Comment