Sunday, June 10, 2012

in my time of paul

Hey gs!

Here is my cat fanmix!

1. Sleep Forever - Portugal The Man
We'll take to the streets
Take to the streets
I just want to sleep forever

2. Wild Tigers I Have Known - Emily Jane White
Now its the precious summertime
Hand in pocket
Bright light
Wild tigers I have known


3. Lioness - Songs: Ohia
It is for me the eventual truth
Of that look of the lioness to her man across the Nile


4. Soft & Warm - Voxtrot
Soft and warm
I know this is all I need


5. Everybody Wants to be a Cat - Aristocats
Everybody wants to be a cat
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where its at

Oh man today I saw The Avengers again.  It was good stuff. I would like to see it a third time maybe.

You know who is awesome? Thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to watch Thor again but I guess some other people may want to watch it but the question is could I wait until then? Could I wait even one more day that is the question.

There is thunder and lighting outside. I wonder if Thor is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay the next fanmix is going to be an avengers fanmix! I bet you didn't see that one coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and DON'T fuck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment