Monday, June 25, 2012

the paul is alright

Hey gs!

This is a Thor fanmix! It's not the best but that could be because I'm saving most of my best songs for my next Thor fanmix! But its still good!


King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
Who died and made you king of anything?
You sound so innocent, all full of good intent
You swear you know best
But you expect me to jump up on board with you
And ride off into your delusional sunset

The Power & The Glory - White Lies
Would I be punished like a child
And left on my own?
Would you think me ungrateful?
And send me away
If I couldn't make you happy?

Viva la Vida - Coldplay
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

Indestructible - Disturbed
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win
I'll have you know that I've become indestructible


Are There Giants Too, In The Dance - Meg & Dia
Whoever thought we'd fall so far?
You've got to learn to act like God
You rule the world, you give the word
And if someone should fall behind
Just let their suffering slip your mind
Are there giants too, in the dance?

To The Sky - Owl City
On the heels of war and wonder
There's a stormy world up there
You can't whisper above the thunder
But you can fly anywhere

Wow today was a day where things happened! That was a nice thing!

I can't wait to see the Avengers again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment