Sunday, June 3, 2012

paulcrow

Hey gs!

Gob, Noah said he would be happy to post for you! Nice!

Okay so my pre-series fanmix is just about Sam just so you know.

But look it has quotes and its super long!

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Dean: Goodnight, Sam.

Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beast under your bed
In your closet, in your head

Original of the Species - U2

Dean:  I remember I begged you-- "Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know." I just wanted you to be a kid...Just for a little while longer

Baby slow down
The end is not as fun as the start
Please stay a child somewhere in your heart
I’ll give you everything you want
Except the thing that you want

Where’d You Go - Fort Minor

Sam: Dad’s gonna be here, right?

Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit
I don't understand why you have to always be gone
I get along but the trips always feel so long

Mobile - Avril Lavigne

Sam: Why do we move around so much?

Went back home again
This sucks gotta pack up and leave again
Say goodbye to all my friends
Can't say when I'll be there again
It's time now to turn around
Turn my back on everything

I Wish - Skee Lo

Dirk: You never learn, do you, midget?
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a 64' Impala

Little Things - Good Charlotte

Dirk: Let’s see what you’ve got. Come on. Freak!

To everyone who's ever been called a freak
This is for you

Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year - Fall Out Boy

Sam: I mean, moving all the time sucks. You're always the new kid, and everyone always thinks you're a freak.

We're traveled like gypsies
Only with worse luck and far less gold
We're the kids you used to love
But then we grew old

One Day - Simple Plan

Mr. Wyatt: Do you want to go in the family business, Sam?
Sam: No one's ever asked me that before.
Mr. Wyatt: Well?
Sam: More than anything no.

One day I won't take this anymore
One day I'll be old enough
To do what I want to
And I won't have to run away
And you won't be there to say I'm not allowed to

Strange - The Feeling

Sam: I don’t want to be the freak for once, Dean. I want to be normal.

Cause everyone knows we're strange
So why do you feel ashamed?
Everyone knows we're different
So why do you feel ashamed?

Shut Up - Blink-182

Sam: I don’t care. We don’t always have to do what [Dad] says.

I'll never ask permission from you
Fuck off, I'm not listening to you
I'm not coming home
I'm never going to come back home

California Dreaming - The Mamas & The Papas

Sam: Look, Dean, I've tried running before. I mean, I ran all the way to California and look what happened.

I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

This Year - The Mountain Goats

Sam: Well, don't sweat it, because in two years, something great's gonna happen.
Matt: What?
Sam: College. You'll be able to get out of that house and away from your dad.

I am gonna make it through this year
If it kills me

Perfect - Simple Plan

Sam: I respected him. But no matter what I did, it was never good enough.
Dean: So what are you sayin'? That Dad was disappointed in you?
Sam: Was? Is. Always has been.

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

Don’t Send the Searchlights - Gold Motel

John: You walked away!
Sam: You're the one who said don't come back Dad, you closed that door not me. You were just pissed off that you couldn't control me anymore!

Don't send the searchlights
You'll only waste your time
Looking for what is gone

We are Golden - Mika

Dean: Seriously? I mean this is a happy memory for you?
Sam: I don’t know. I mean, I was on my own. I finally got away from Dad.

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you’re young and you want some

I’ve Just Seen a Face - The Beatles

Sam: What would I do without you?
Jess: Crash and burn.

I've just seen a face
I can't forget the time or place where we just met
She's just the girl for me
And want all the world to see we've met

Raw Sugar - Metric

Dean: So what are you gonna do? You're just gonna live some normal, apple pie life? Is that it?
Sam: No. Not normal. Safe.

Cause summer never comes, nowhere near high noon
And winter never comes, nor the harvest moon
Raw sugar
I don't want to die living in a high rise grave

Parable of the Sower - Forgive Durden

Bloody Mary: Those nightmares you've been having of Jessica dying, screaming, burning—You had them for days before she died. Didn't you? You were so desperate to ignore them, to believe they were just dreams.

Dreams of such horror
They haunt my evenings.
Nightmares of a future so absurd
This fantasy of events could never occur

No comments:

Post a Comment