Friday, June 22, 2012

what paul is and what paul should never be

Hey gs!

It's me again because I need to post before I go to sleep because tomorrow I'm going to my friend's party and I won't be home until Saturday. And I won't have time to post in the time between I wake up and when I need to go.

But unfortunately I just posted an hour or two ago so there's nothing to say!

And obviously I haven't done my fanmix yet so I'll do that tomorrow.

Bleh I hate summer a lot. I wish it was over but unfortunately it just started according to the calendar so we pretty much have the whole darn thing to go. I wish it could be winter or at least fall. That would be so nice and pleasant.  Like think about these glug summer days and then imagine a nice winter day. Aaah so much better.  Think about gross grass and bugs and then think about some nice snow and ice.  Think about your boring nights and then think about night sledding.

Here's a song I wrote the other day:

High fructose corn syrup
High fructose corn syrup!
With the help of the leviathans
It will take over the world!

I sang that song because Noah was drinking Orange Crush.

Here's another song:

Hey geeber!
I like the things you do
Hey geeber!
If I could I would be you
The one and only geeber
With the one and only taste
You know how to take a breakfast and make it
GREAT!
Geeber flakes
They're more than good...
Theeeeeeey're greeeeeeat!!!!!!

I do not know what to put in this post at all.

Remember when we filled up our posts with content instead of fanmixes? Well, some of us? Those were the days...

Well I'm pretty excited to see my friends again tomorrow I mean today. I don't know who will be at this shindig but I'm hoping the whole gang because I miss those crazy kids.

Wow the sound of my fingernails tapping the power cord box thing is such a nice sound. Who woulda thunk?

There's nothing to say! I'm just going to disappear in A PUFF OF SMOKE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment