Wednesday, June 20, 2012

tall paul

Hey gs!

I'm baaaaaaack!

Wait... Hob didn't post! :o

Nooooooooooooo!

Well. Here's the beginnings of a fanmix for my Sam/Dean Parent Trap au which I plan to someday write a fic about. It's not really done, but here you go!


Padriac My Prince - Bright Eyes
I had a brother once
He drowned in a bathtub
Before he'd ever learned how to talk
And I don't know what his name was


Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
I wanna be yours, pretty baby
Yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell you, honey
That I'm bad to the bone


Set Yourself on Fire - Stars
In a cage where only one thing could be free
And its not you and I


The Hound - Coheed and Cambria
Why the bother?
You're no brother
You're the wrong I need
Boy, we found an audience


Don't Ask Me - OK Go
Don't be so damn benign
And don't waste my fucking time
Don't ask me how I've been


Every You Every Me - Placebo
Puck up for heaven's sake
There's never been so much as stake
I serve my head up on a plate
It's only comfort, calling late

No comments:

Post a Comment