Sunday, June 17, 2012

I was a

It's kinda hard to post when there is a Parasite in your room dismantlement your action figures!













Nero... With Dr. McCoy's clothes... and a red afro...
Bleh I dont really want to post today\
What can I do that will take up space...
I can do what gob did in a really early post...
................
.......................................
....................................................
.........................................
.........................
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well.... nopea
i guess I'll just say that today was father's day so happy that thing also, I want a Bernease Mountain Dog!

belehehehehejheh

I want to see Avengers again

Also look at this!
http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2011-06/tinkerer-emulates-iron-man-real-life-laser-weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment