Saturday, June 2, 2012

paul man

Hey gs!

I'm  back from my bike trip! My legs really hurt! At this point I am doubting whether I will ever be able to walk again without huge amounts of pain but that may be okay because on my trip whilst biking up a hill I pledged to my good friend Ben that I wanted to spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair especially if it meant never having to bike again.

Sorry about my post last night. I was so tired and I could only keep one eye open at a time because of the sheer exhaustion.

I'm going to try to make this a really great post to make up for not being here. Luckily its 12:30 pm at this moment so I am making pretty good time.

I'll tell you about my trip even though I already told Hob about a lot of it!
*We got really lost on the first day like pretty much within the first few minutes and didn't recover until we had biked like twenty extra miles and gone all over the city and lost a lot of time. We being five students plus Melanie.
*There were a ton of annoying mosquitoes at the first campsite and while I was putting up my tent I slapped one on my arm and crushed it and like SO MUCH mysterious blood just came gushing out and it was so gross and I was so traumatized that I didn't kill any mosquitoes after that.
*For dinner on the first night we were having macaroni and cheese and I was super hungry so when I started eating it I thought it was delicious but the more I ate the more disgusting it became.
*I was super tired the first night so I went to bed kind of early before either of my tent mates whom I hate and then at some point they came into the tent, woke me up, and tried to kick me out of my own tent to go sleep in someone else's tent (which was against the rules) so that there would be room for their friends to come into the tent and sleep with them. And then when I refused they took their stuff and went into their friends' tent so I moved to the center of the tent because we didn't have a pole for the rain fly so I feared that if it should rain I might get wet on the edge of the tent like it wont to happen except then I was really cold because I was all alone, but then a little bit later a teacher  kicked them out of their friend's tent and they came back and woke me up again and I had to move back to the edge. It did rain that night but just a little bit and I didn't get too wet. But unfortunately I did not get much sleep that night.
*The second day of biking was super annoying because it was all on the road and there was alternatively Andrea and Russ biking right behind me like saying annoying things to me and Russ would always keep telling me to switch gears and they wouldn't let me walk up hills and bleh it was so annoying. Plus the other people in the group I was biking in kept complaining that we were taking breaks too frequently. Which was easy for them to say when they were at the front of the group but I was at the back of the group so the minute I caught up to where they were taking their break they would start going again so I basically never got a break.
*Although one good thing about that second day was that we went to a really cool sculpture garden. Except we didn't stay there as long as I would have wanted to and I didn't get to look at all of the sculptures.
*Also the second day we had really delicious food. It was shish kabobs with vegetables, chicken, and tofu, couscous, pita, hummus, feta, and olives. It was the most delicious food I have ever eaten on a school trip. Also we had cake because it was someone's birthday.
*The third day was pretty fun because we didn't have to bike at all and we just hung around the campsite and we played mao and went to the beach and saw this really cute fox.
*Oh for the second and third nights they assigned tent groups based on friends so I was with Abby but I thought that was really stupid because if they wanted people to be able to be with their friends then they should have just let us choose because we would have chosen to be with our friends anyway and then they wouldn't have had to go through this process of judging who was friends with whom.
*The last day which was yesterday was super worthless because I was so exhausted and my legs hurt so badly and it was so sunny and we had to go up a ton of hills by going on this stupid route through stupid Wisconsin.
*Although one funny thing was that I saw Nelson get into an accident in Caroline's car and then shortly after I got in the car and he drove me back to school.

Okay that's enough of that.

Now I'm going to go through all of the posts I was gone for and respond to things people have said!
*Aww Hob I missed you too.
*How could anyone hate Colin Ford!?!?!?
*Those little mice! Cute!!!
*You should go for a switch between the two, Gob.
*Noah why is the text in your first post so large and in charge, funky yet chunky, bold and beautiful baby???
*That's a really awesome idea for a game except that it seems like so  much work!
*Wait but if it is your day then that means you had better post pretty early I guess so that everyone else has time to make their's!
*Wow CM is a glug. Noah seemed nice and happy to post for me. Hey maybe you could get Noah to do it for you. He did a pretty good job of it for me I think.
*Those are some beautiful pics, Noah.
*That is what Junie always does to me except usually she does it in the morn so idk what was up with here doing it in the night.
*Can I get in on that $400?
*You dummy obviously the cheese goes in the middle of the sandwich!!!!
*I'll take your quiz, buddy.

Are you of the north or the south?
North
 Do you wish to take the black? 
That's racist.
 Which house are you from? 
Slytherin
 Friend or foe? 
Fe fi foe fum.
 Have you considered Communism? 
Yes.
 Do we have any friendship tea? 
Doubtful.
 What level are ya? 
Same.
 Aren't you a little young to be doing all this? 
Sure.
 Is the glass 2/3 empty or 2/6 full? 
Yes.
 Rationalize all denominators 1 squareroot: 25 
Input error
 Would you like to make a research agreement with England? 
Nah.
 Doctor Who? 
Dr. Sexy
 Are Sam and Dean over 12 feet tall together? 
Doi they are nearly 12.5 feet.
 Wanna buy some psssst?
I didn't bring my card will you buy it for me?
 Fus ro dah? 
Extremely.
 Wanna make me a smoothie? 
I would like to but sadly cannot.
 Please? 
No thank you.
 Have you considered Communism? 
No.
 McCarthy, comrade or foe? 
I smell the blood of an Englishman.
 Are you as tired as I am?
Yuppers.

Okay that's all of that.

Bleh I have a headache. Luckily I mostly have everything prepared for the rest of this post.

First up is my great Sam/Lucifer fanmix

What Makes You Different - Backstreet Boys (Lucifer thinking about why he admires Sam)
I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
And this world doesn't know what you have within
When I look at you, I see something rare
A rose that can grow anywhere
And there's no one I know that can compare
What makes you different makes you beautiful

 Morning Light - A-Teens (Sam believing in Lucifer and seeing him in his dreams)
I doubted that such a miracle would happen
But you saw something deep inside of me
I believe in the morning light
When I know you'll be calling


2 Become 1 - The Spice Girls (Lucifer getting Sam to say yes)
We can achieve it, we can achieve it
Come a little bit closer baby, get it on, get it on,
Cause tonight is the night when two become one


Made for Each Other - Emilie Mover (Lucifer talking about how they were made for each other)
We were made for each other
For always
A thousand stars see how they shine
I see your face when I see mine
I think you’re extra specially designed

Miracles Happen - Myra (Lucifer possessing Sam and being so happy that they are together as they are supposed to be)
There is no question we found the missing pieces
Our picture is completed
It's fallen into place

Possession - Sarah McLachlan (Lucifer, to Sam in the Cage)
I'll hold you down
Kiss you so hard
I'll take your breath away
And after I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes

 Little Voice - Hilary Duff (Sam hallucinating Lucifer post Hell)
The little voice in my head won't let me forget
The little voice in my head is never misled

 You Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears (Sam's hallucinations of Lucifer making him insane)
You drive me crazy
I just can’t sleep
I’m so excited, I’m in too deep
Oh crazy, but it feels alright
Baby thinking of you keeps me up all night

Nice!

Next is my great Cass fanmix. Unfortunately I've only had this computer for a short while and all my songs on it for shorter so mostly songs with 2 or 3 plays qualify to be on my top 25 most played playlist so this is not an accurate representation of my favorite or most played songs.


All-American Prophet - The Book of Mormon 
Then appeared an angel!
His name was Moroni!
I am Moroni...
The All-American Angel!

Dead Man Walking -The Script 
I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I’m a dead man walking walking walking

Manchester England - Hair 
I believe in God
And I believe that God believes in Claude
That’s me

No Place Like Home - Marina’s Trench
Oh, another day on the assembly line
(Toy soldiers will you follow?)
Everybody better march in time

The Small Print - Muse 
I’m the priest God never paid
Hope, I hope you’ve seen the light
Cause no one really cares
They’re just pretending

Oh so I guess you're supposed to say what the fanmix will be for tomorrow. Okay I got confused because Gob already posted.

Well okay it will be a Supernatural pre-series fanmix.

No comments:

Post a Comment